Mali is a Chartered Accountant, Restructuring Advisor and Registered Liquidator.
She is a Director at Australia Business Rescue Pty Ltd. She has a professional career in Business Restructuring and Corporate Insolvency spanning 14 years across Queensland and New South Wales.
Mali provides services to Clients at two levels. As a Restructuring Advisor assisting small to medium sized businesses restructure their affairs through statutory avenues to prevent the closure of business, where she is often appointed Administrator to facilitate the restructure.
As a Registered Liquidator, Mali also is appointed External Administrator to companies either by their Directors and Shareholders requiring a Voluntary Liquidation of their company, or by Creditors on application to the Court for the appointment of a Liquidator.
Mali prides herself on her diligence, technical flare and commercial pragmatism. These attributes have contributed to success in achieving the objectives on her appointments and ensures valuable service to stakeholders.
- Saving Businesses in financial distress
- Restructuring Companies
- Winding-up Insolvent Companies efficiently and effectively
- Solvency / Insolvency Reviews
- Investigative Accountant Reviews
- Reviews of Voidable Transaction and Insolvent Trading claims brought against Directors
- Chartered Accountant
- ASIC Registered Liquidator
- CAANZ Certificate of Public Practice
- ARITA Advanced Certificate in Insolvency
- QUT Bachelor of Business (Accountancy / Professional Accounting)
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)